Exploring Holistic Alternatives

Families practicing: Alternative & Natural Health; Attachment and Mindful Parent

If you have any commercial interest or benefit in promoting a product or service, please disclose your bias in every post. (ie if you make an income from providing a service or product, you must disclose that in each post. This also includes if someone in your household - spouse, etc, earns an income from a holistic product or service). This will allow professionals to participate in the forum; but also allow other members to make their own judgments as to any potential bias of the information. (this statement of disclosure must be short and simple - not an advertisement for the product or service).

~AD DAY AT EXPLORING HOLISTIC ALTERNATIVES~ Every Friday will be considered AD DAY here at Exploring Holistic Alternatives!

Any and all group members may participate! AD day can be used in the following ways:
~To share your business venture with the list
~To announce a sale
~To offer a discount
~To request a trade or barter arrangement
~To offer services
~To sell an item you no longer find useful
~To look for an item to purchase
~To announce a company sponsored fundraiser or any other sort of fundraiser

1) All AD posts declare "AD" in the subject line followed by the specific information you would like to appear in the subject line of your post.

2) Only ONE AD sent per deal or item. We don't want to see the same AD running through out the day. You CAN send more than one AD if you have more than one offer, discount, sale, etc. happening; but don't inundate the list please!

3) All dealings regarding the ADS MUST be conducted OFF LIST. PLEASE PLEASE respect this.

4) The buyer and seller agree that they are solely responsible for any agreements made. The Exploring Holistic Alternatives list is not responsible for any dealings made via AD day, or among members.

5) AD day is only for list members, please do not place ADS for anyone who is not a member. Everyone can send their ads directly to this forum (be SURE to put AD in the subject line) each Friday. We hope that this, as well as the WAHM forum, and the ability to freely add your signature lines greatly increases our holistic health!!

Please remember to keep ads, or any sort of business promotion, out of the body of your posts.

Enjoy!

Pat Robinson

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Subject: Ad

www.BabyBootyWear.comCloth Diaper Sales and Consulting
704-222-1822
new addition Juice Plus!
www.farleysjuiceplus.com
Laura Anne Farley- CEO

Happy Heiny's, Knickernappies, DryBees, Wahmies, Imse Vimse, bum genius, Swaddle Designs and more!
Call for the next workshop information!
Ad

Loppy do Giveaway! Any purchase between now and November 30th enters you into the drawing for 6 free loopy do inserts! www.BabyBootyWear.com or call me for a consultation 704-222-1822
Pockets, all in ones, and a ton of accessories to keep your cloth diapering fun and easy!
Ad- Bellydance Classes!!!

I don't know if this is in the right place to post this or not- but I am a SAHM to three boys that I homeschool and on the side I teach and perform American Tribal Style Bellydance classes in Charlotte. I am currently taking registrations for my new classes starting on Jan. 5 at 6. Please check out my website for more information and contact info- www.moonsisterbellydance.com

I would love to see Holistic Mommies there!!!!

Jenny
Jenny, I've been thinking it would be a fun gathering for mamas to get together for belly dancing. I'll bring Arnica Montana to share! LOL

The Monday at 6pm doesn't currently work for me. How many ladies would you need for a "private" class, at another time? Gosh, it looks like it is only $65 for 6 weeks? That is doable!!

Would we need special clothes? Shoes?

I was delighted when I read that belly dancing originated for helping women prepare for childbirth. I'm intrigued at your 'tribal dance'; and obviously, women of all sizes are able to do this?

Pat
Yes, everyone is welcome- we celebrate women of all shapes and sizes!:)
I was always drawn to bellydance but it wasn't until after I had children that I followed that calling! I danced and taught all throughout my third pregnancy and it was such a wonderful experience----- I am also especially intrigued by Tribal Bellydance because it focuses on the energy that a group creates dancing together- such fun!
You don't need any special clothes in class- anything you would wear for a workout is fine........but it is sure is fun to wear a flowing skirt and something around your hips, that way you can really feel the movement:)
I would love if there was a private class of some kind. The 6:00 time is rough for us. My husband usually doesn't get home until at least 6:30. Ichecked out the site and I won't beable to do this session but I was already thinking about making the next class. If there is anyother time you could do something I am definately in though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Pat's discussion was featured

VACCINES

Discussion, references, inquiries, etc.
Sep 23, 2010
Estela de Arcos Hunt updated their profile photo
Aug 25, 2010
Anna left a comment for Megan Stuhlman
"Hi Megan, I've dealt with a few different illnesses. Maybe you can call me tomorrow and let me know what's going on. Or maybe send your number. Pat and I are going to a conference but will have some time on the drive there and later in…"
Aug 13, 2010
Megan Stuhlman left a comment for Anna
"Hi Anna, Hope you are doing well, its been a while since I've come to the group MNOs but hope to attend soon and see folks again. This is kind of a random favor/question, but I seem to have a sick chicken and wondered if you had any expertise…"
Aug 13, 2010
Pat posted discussions
Jul 22, 2010
Sara Arey updated their profile photo
Jul 9, 2010
Sara Arey is now a member of Exploring Holistic Alternatives
Jul 9, 2010
Pat replied to Pamela Fuller's discussion Poison Ivy
"Interesting. I do find info about Arnica as a poison ivy relief alternative. I hadn't heard of that. Homeopathic Apis helps for swelling, hives also. Pat"
Jul 3, 2010
Pamela Fuller replied to Pamela Fuller's discussion Poison Ivy
"Thanks, lots of great ideas we can try. (I am a new member on the yahoo group as of last week.) We also read some information elsewhere about treating with arnica, do you have any experience with that? DH used arnica pellets on Sunday for muscle…"
Jul 2, 2010
Pat replied to Pamela Fuller's discussion Poison Ivy
"We had two recent discussions about poison ivy relief on the yahoogroup with many options to consider. Plantain, witch hazel and Epsom salt baths seem to offer significant relief. Are you already a member there?…"
Jul 2, 2010
Benita Gibbs posted a discussion

Drinking Water Usage for Your Family

Can you spare a few moments to take my survey?Please take the survey titled "Drinking Water Usage". Your feedback is important!http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N27LDFDThank you for your time.See More
Jun 28, 2010
Pamela Fuller posted a discussion

Poison Ivy

Does anyone have suggestions for relieving poison ivy itch?  I'm new to holistic treatments, and hubby has a small case of what he thinks is poison ivy or oak on face and hands.
Jun 28, 2010
Cara Yara's 2 blog posts were featured
Jun 25, 2010
Jenn's blog post was featured

SHE'S HERE!!

So Maya Lynn decided to come Saturday afternon.After a long labor, but a REAL quick one push delivery she arrived Saturday September 12, 2009 at 5:09.She's 7lb. 11 oz. and 20 1/2" long.We came home Sunday afternoon and have all been doing really well.I will update with photos when I get time to download them.See More
Jun 25, 2010
allie drayton is now a member of Exploring Holistic Alternatives
Jun 24, 2010
Pat posted a discussion

Food Poisoning

If you observe some safety rules related to foods, kitchen and kitchen appliances, food poisoning will never occur.Most food poisioning effects on body clears up in a few days on its own as their duration is not for very long period. In the case of continued illnessseek medical advice. Children, elders, pregnant women and the personswho use antacids heavily are at more risk of getting food poisioning.The…See More
Jun 24, 2010
Benita Gibbs is now a member of Exploring Holistic Alternatives
Jun 23, 2010
Profile IconLindsey Chambliss, Stacy and Gwendolynn St. Pierre joined Exploring Holistic Alternatives
Jun 14, 2010
Pat left a comment for Gwendolynn St. Pierre
"Welcome. Glad you joined us! Pat"
Jun 14, 2010

© 2024   Created by Pat.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service