Exploring Holistic Alternatives

Families practicing: Alternative & Natural Health; Attachment and Mindful Parent

General Chat (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice on declining the PKU screen

Have any of you ever opted not to get the newborn screen at the hospital?  We did with our last baby (who is 8 weeks old).  Since then we h…

Started by Meredeth

3 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Charlotte Woody

What is the most effective, affordable, and safe household disinfectant; grapefruit seed extract, oil of thyme or oregano, something else?

Has anyone already figured this out?   I am currently debating whether or not to re-order the NutriBiotic GSE Liquid Concentrate (active in…

Started by Erica Tjelta

2 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Erica Tjelta

Grassfed, pasture raised meat

Forward:High Country Grassfed is a cooperative of small, family run farms who produce grassfed beef, pork, poultry and lamb in the NC mount…

Started by Pat

0 Feb 12, 2010

Family Therapist that will come to my house?

I'm in serious need of a family therapist that will help counsel/mediate between my Mom, Dad, brother and my sister and myself. The problem…

Started by Tori Groat

0 Feb 10, 2010

No Vaccine Friendly Pediatrician

I recently relocated to Charlotte from Atlanta, GA and am in search of a no vaccine-friendly pediatrician in the area? Any suggestions...

Started by Jamie LaPrairie

7 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Tori Groat

Course in Homeopathy for Flu, Colds and Cough as well as Principles of Homeopathy

Here’s some information on the Homeopathy short-course that you might find interesting: The four-hour course will provide an overview of t…

Started by Pat

1 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Pat

Nina Planck- Real Baby Food

Kelly the Kitchen Kop has suggested posting to Oprah's site regarding having Nina Planck on Oprah!! I'd love to see that!Michael Pollan (Om…

Started by Pat

0 Jan 29, 2010

Great Local Website

Your Community Connector is a local website that is devoted to providing one-stop information for all of your mind-body-spirit needs. This…

Started by Pat

1 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by dantonuccio

EFT training

Emotional Freedom Techniques® or EFT. Imagine having the power to heal your life literally at your fingertips. Simple, effective and genera…

Started by Pat

0 Jan 21, 2010

Habitat and Wildlife Keepers (HAWK) - free

PLEASE FORWARD TO OTHERS YOU THINK MAY BE INTERESTED Join HAWK and meet the host of ETV's Expeditions with Pat February 2, 2010 7:00 pm M…

Started by Pat

0 Jan 17, 2010

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by Pat.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service