Exploring Holistic Alternatives

Families practicing: Alternative & Natural Health; Attachment and Mindful Parent

Tori Groat's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, Francie- Sorry for my late reply: I've got some deadlines due for some events…"

Tori Groat replied Mar 27, 2009 to Recipes from the raw foods "un-cooking" class tonight

9 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Missy

"Hey, Francie! I'm doing some charity classes at Earth Fare to support Slow Foods nex…"

Tori Groat replied Mar 24, 2009 to Recipes from the raw foods "un-cooking" class tonight

9 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Missy

"The question was specifically about B-vitamins and not protein so that's why I was s…"

Tori Groat replied Mar 24, 2009 to Recipes from the raw foods "un-cooking" class tonight

9 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Missy

"Hi, Anna- Thanks for coming as always, I enjoy seeing you! I also wanted to follow u…"

Tori Groat replied Mar 23, 2009 to Recipes from the raw foods "un-cooking" class tonight

9 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Missy

"Thanks, Christine- I've not even made a call to the office yet because I was till re…"

Tori Groat replied Mar 4, 2009 to NAET : Has anyone heard/used this method for eliminating food allergies??

12 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Nicole Wallace, D.C.

"Thanks for taking the time to post this! All I can say is ..WOW! I'm lucky to have…"

Tori Groat replied Mar 3, 2009 to 2007, "Method of Delivery" records, by hospital

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Christine Cagnina

"See what you can do. It would be fun to all go together! :) Ronda, you should come…"

Tori Groat replied Mar 3, 2009 to David Wolfe coming to Asheville in April!!!!! Attn: Anna and Pat!!!!

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Tori Groat

"Anna, Will do! I think it would be a great conference to go to and I'd love to hear…"

Tori Groat replied Jan 22, 2009 to Real Food Real Medicine Conference- Any one want to go with me?

6 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Jean Balent

"We see Dr. Kanelos in Ballantyne and although he is pro vax, he has never given me a…"

Tori Groat replied Jan 21, 2009 to Non Vaxing Pediatrician??

5 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Tori Groat

"Hey, Guys- Not to hijack my own post here, but I meant to say what a great site you…"

Tori Groat replied Jan 20, 2009 to Just had to share this!!! *Warming Socks Treatment*

4 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Anna

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by Pat.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service